[Tagging] What is a VTC car in OSM ?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:41:19 UTC 2018

I think Uber is available to the public. So they should be PSV (assuming
they are Uber etc).
There are bus parking spaces where bus driver takes a break. Possibly
these too are for drivers to take a break?
It does need discussion with those that put them there as to what they
mean.

One parking thing that is becoming more common - share cars. These
parking spots are for 'share cars' that people can use (once they
usually become a member and pay an annual fee).
They make good sense in places where they is limited parking and people
find they usually walk or use public transport, if they own a car they
cannot park  it anywhere near their home.
I know they exist frequently in Sydney .. about every block in certain
areas.  They are not public, but private to members shared cars.
Possibly tag access=private, private=share_car?
One firm is https://www.goget.com.au/  Humm they say 1,487 of them in
Sydney, much less in other places.