[Tagging] What is a VTC car in OSM ?

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:57:35 UTC 2018

> i.e. they are similar to traditional rental vehicles with drivers, while
> other concepts were more aiming at circumventing regulation (which seems
> was ultimately not succesful, in the EU there was a decision to regard them
> as transport company and not as IT service company, as they had argued, and
> many countries have banned their business either as a whole, or significant
> parts of it).

Ok but that is not the object of that discussion . I have some official
spots for them in the Barcelona's Harbour (and I'm sure if I search in
other transportation important places I will find more. How can I map it?
Should I have to make a subtag like .e.g. :

prsv (private service vehicle) =designated ?

Thanks
yopaseopor

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 3:55 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com