[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:04:15 UTC 2018

Hi all,

power=* key is intended for infrastructure related power producing,
transmitting or distributing the power.
power_supply=* is here to map places where you can find power for different
purposes (like water taps for water if I can make such a link)

Qualify other buildings with electricity or gas availability is a good
idea, but it should be done with 2 above keys.
What about utilities:electricity=yes, utilities:gas=yes... ?
It may be possible to complete "yes" with standard name. Have a look :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utility_frequency

Such a key could also be extended to roads or district areas to get where
corresponding utility is available or not.

All the best

François

--
*François Lacombe*