[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

Dolly Andriatsiferana privatemajory at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:11:20 UTC 2018

I like the idea of keeping a namespace gathering utilities such as
electricity, gas, internet or other. But the idea is also to be able to use
a namespace for the utility to provide more details (source, voltage,
fee...) or conditions (if there's schedule in availability) - and with
*utility:electricity* this would easily generate a complex tagging of
namespace under namespace, unless you say it is no problem to have
*utility:electricity:voltage=** for example.