[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:57:49 UTC 2018

Here there is the company that I buy my electricity from. They buy it
from the distribution network that I am connected to.
So I can have a choice of who I buy from .. but my network does not change.
I am not certain if these firms buy it directly from the network .. or
some other body that then sees to the network and the power generators
as separate things.