[Tagging] Neighborhood Gateway Signs?

AgusQui aguztinqui at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:03:51 UTC 2018

For nothing was for the render, when we decided, almost 6 years ago, artwork
was not rendered by Mapnik or any application, we decided on the basis of
the tags approved at that time, inventing the sub-tag city_entrance. If now
they want to discuss the correct tag, great!. Regarding a simple welcome
sign recently I discovered tourism=information + information=board +
board_type=welcome_sign

Saludos, Agustín-

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html