[Tagging] Can OSM become a geospacial database?

Eugene Podshivalov yaugenka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:31:43 UTC 2018

OSMDoudou,

> Do you mean "École primaire des Quatre Fils" doesn't have a proper name ?
> What would be a better name ?

I would say that the category is "École primaire" and the proper name is
"des Quatre Fils" but the the commonly used phrase is all together.
The question was about some general approach for seaching objects of a
particular category? How do you find all french ecoles? By name tag? How do
you find other objects which do not have category name in the name tag then?

ср, 5 дек. 2018 г. в 21:58, OSMDoudou <