[Tagging] emergency=control_centre

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Sun Dec 9 16:12:16 UTC 2018

Knowing where to find an ambulance (/the nearest one.../) is, I think, of more general interest than knowing where emergency calls are handled.

About "/amenity/"... please don't get me started on that: I have a profound hate for the term and in the particular case when you need an ambulance, I don't hink you could consider that an... amenity.

Cheers!