[Tagging] leisure=hammock_hook

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Sun Dec 9 23:47:54 UTC 2018

... beside, are you sure those hooks are for hammocks? How can you hang 3 hammocks radially from the center point? There doesn't seems to be enough "angle" between them... Have you ever seen an actual hammock hanging from there? Presence of the ropes makes me think they are thought for something else...