[Tagging] leisure=hammock_hook

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:57:09 UTC 2018

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 2:44 AM Sergio Manzi <smz at smz.it> wrote:

> Wow! Either those things are high enough that a would be suicide could make good use of them, or sooner or later a kid will loose an eye on one of those hooks...  :-/

So we should stop mapping railways because people commit suicide by
throwing themselves in front of trains ?
You cannot be held liable for mapping that something exists. You could
write the city council though if you have concerns about the safety of
the equipment.

m.

p.s. you reaction immediately reminded of texts like
https://www.metv.com/lists/12-reasons-kids-from-the-60s-and-70s-shouldnt-be-alive-right-now
about how (overly) protective we became.