[Tagging] Walking route on a beach

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:13:41 UTC 2018

Hi

The beach areas are, for me, mostly relations.

Some of one walk goes from rock to sand to rock and so on - just a coastal area that is part of a walk .. not advisable at hight tide :)

Including areas as a 'route'? Don't know if any bits of software that would handle that, especially if the area is another relation.