[Tagging] Glamping

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:09:21 UTC 2018

Am Do., 20. Dez. 2018 um 11:53 Uhr schrieb Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com
>:

> How to tag an acommodation that offers hotel-type accommodation in
> semi-permanent tents?
> How to tag the single tents?
> (See Wikipedia) <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glamping>

is it "hotel type" or "hostel type"? We could either invent a new tag or
use one of the tourism classes that are already there. I could see adding
them as camp sites or maybe even chalets and add a subtag for the "glamour"
part? It would be good to know whether they are permanent.
Single tents would usually not be considered "building" I guess. Maybe an
exception could be made if they are permanent.

Cheers,
Martin