[Tagging] Benefits of namespaces

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Thu Dec 20 12:34:55 UTC 2018

That's about windings, and of course in the primary of a 3 phase transformer you'll generally (/there are exceptions.../) have 3 windings, but those 3 windings together make up the primary side of the transformer.

The definition of primary v.s. secondary is about which is the exciting part and which is the excited part. "tertiary" is pure nonsense, AFAIK.

Sergio