[Tagging] Benefits of namespaces

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Thu Dec 20 13:27:22 UTC 2018

Good, thank-you!

I wasn't aware of that, but I'm not an EE and that's why I've asked to ask one: this kind of things are much better handled by experts in the field.

But anyway I have the strong feeling that that wasn't the meaning the person who described transformers had in is head: "/Tertiary, quaternary and further sides are intended for lower voltages auxiliary services inside power plants or substations/", which, in the description you pointed at, is _at most_ a "by-product" of using a tertiary .

Sergio