[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Top up

Markus selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:31:33 UTC 2018

Hi Daniele,

>From the proposal page:

> It's possible to specify which brand/carrier vouchers are sold with the key brand=*.
>
> A bar that sells Vodafone phone vouchers: amenity=bar + top_up=yes + brand=vodafone

The brand=* key specifies the brand of the main tag, here amenity=bar.
In your example, this would mean that it's a Vodafone bar.

Furthermore, top_up=yes doesn't say whether you can top up mobile
phones, public transport cards or something else, for example prepaid
credit cards.

Therefore i would suggest someting like:

top_up:mobile_phone=yes/no
top_up:mobile_phone:vodafone=yes/no
top_up:mobile_phone:lycamobile=yes/no

top_up:public_transport=yes/no