[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – place=peninsula

Markus selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 19:00:57 UTC 2018

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 at 19:23, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Being this about a landform I would tend to prefer the natural key for it, although the use of place isn’t defacto limited to man made places (particularly locality) either.

A peninsula is a land form, on the other hand, we're also using
place=* for islands, islets and continents (as well as oceans and
seas), which are also land forms.

But i were fine with natural=peninsula too. The main thing for me is
that we can agree on one tag.