[Tagging] wiki page for building=pavilion

Hufkratzer hufkratzer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:41:43 UTC 2018

I douibt that the description of the tag building=pavilion on its wiki
page as  "A building providing facilities for users of sports grounds"
is correct. The creator of this wiki page didn't respond to a question
in this regard on the discussion page. Therefore and since I don't have
experience with this tag I am asking here if the wiki page is correct. I
suspect the description would better be some more general description
like in wikipedia, something like "A subsidiary building that is either
positioned separately or as an attachment to a main building. Often its
function makes it an object of pleasure.". But maybe in OSM the meaning
of "pavilion" is different than normal; the tag is used 4k times. What
do you think?