[Tagging] Heat distribution networks for district heating

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:55:40 UTC 2018

On 2018-02-08 14:44, Pieter Vander Vennet wrote:
> Hi Tagging List,
>
> In Bruges, we have a pipeline carrying hot water (~120°C) from a waste
> furnace to a hospital, a bakery, ...
>
> How should I map this? Is there a wiki page documenting those? Or how
> would I continue creating such a page?
Try to find out if & how Islanders map the distribution of the heat from
their geysers to homes.
Also, in Verviers, there was a steam distribution called Intervapeur
<https://www.google.be/search?&q=Verviers+intervapeur&oq=Verviers+intervapeur>
through much of the town, but I see that it has been discontinued in
2003. Similar features probably exist here and there.

Cheers
Cordialement,

André.