[Tagging] Cycling "service area"

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 13:44:52 UTC 2018

I would prefer a tag structure of the type
highway=service _area (or highway=services ?)
vehicle_type=bicycle; motorcycle; car; agricultural; hgv; motor_vehicle
(with default vehicle_type=motor_vehicle?)
attendant=yes|no

I have come across a number of (manned) service places where different
vehicles are attended to, including bicycles.