[Tagging] railway=platform nodes at tram stops

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:24:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

Le 20. 02. 18 à 21:17, Selfish Seahorse a écrit :
> If no one objects, I'd like to change the wiki page [^1] so that
> `railway=platform` should not be used on nodes.

I objets and request to do the opposite :
remove the "forbiden" node for railway=platform

in almost all osm objects, it makes sense to use a node if
you don't know the precise geometry or if the object has
a small geometry
or
allow to use a way when a more precise geometry is desired.

I find it wrong to consider either wrong

Regards,
Marc