[Tagging] Shops that sell printer ink cartridges

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Fri Feb 23 20:46:01 UTC 2018

On 23.02.2018 14:42, Thilo Haug wrote:
> IMHO there are no shops selling BUT printer ink, so a subtag might be more useful :

Not sure what the "but" means in your sentence. If you doubt that there are shops being specialized
in selling nothing but ink, I know some.

> printer:ink=sales
> printer:ink=refill
> printer:repair=yes
> printer:sales=yes
>
> and so on...

The "and so on" indicates the problem. I am against turning OSM into a shop inventory or an ontology
of all products on the planet. I agree with Frederik below and his shop=printer_ink favourite.