[Tagging] Proposed features - RFC 2 - Pressurized waterways

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:44:06 UTC 2018

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 5:37 PM, Fran├žois Lacombe
<fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you're coming to Rome, be sure to visit the "park of aqueducts", or
>> "park of the 7 aqueducts" ;-)
>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/53791283
>
> I definetly have to come there :)
> NYC city water tunnel #3 in live operation would also be a great thing to
> see as Kevin reminds me its last stage recent completing

There isn't much to see with Tunnel Three - everything's
deep underground and closed to the public.

The hills above the reservoirs, however, offer great hiking opportunities.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ke9tv/14738413825 is the view
from https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/357546546 looking out
over https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/6281964 - and
I see I have some repair of broken relations to do when I get
home. :)

And we're getting far from the topic, so I'll be quiet again.