[Tagging] emergency bays - which side?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 09:02:32 UTC 2018

For bus bays the way is split twice, creating an extra segment. At that
point it's easy to use left/right/both. This is the same principle that is
used when tagging turn lanes near crossings.

I'm sure there are people who don't like splitting ways in ever smaller
pieces, but that ship has sailed.

Polyglot