[Tagging] tagging for decaying features

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:17:44 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 9:59 PM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> historic:  used for things that are historic. Being historic does not
> imply the state of repair, use or where they are in their life cycle.

For want of anything better, I've used this to tag things that have been
repurposed; for instance, a private home that was once a schoolhouse,
still bears the school's name on the lintel, looks for all the world like
an old schoolhouse, but is nevertheless a private home.

Repurposing is a part of the life cycle that the Wiki article does not
appear to contemplate.