[Tagging] tagging for decaying features

Richard ricoz.osm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 18:54:07 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 05, 2018 at 11:46:51AM +0000, marc marc wrote:
> Hello Warin,
>
> I find unfair and surprising your last wiki change while the discussion
> is still ongoing.
>
> 1) saying that historic: is one in the category "Repurpose" is amazing.
> let's take for example the example found of the wiki page of the first
> key you put in this category
>      historic=archaeological_site
>      historical: civilization=ancient_roman

the description needs to make it clear that historic:{civilization|period} are
not lifecycle prefixes but listed there only for completenes, was my previous
edit.

Because of the use as historic:{civilization|period} I am rather sceptical
about the use of "historic:" as lifecycle prefix but if possible all current use
patters should be documented here.

Richard