[Tagging] Water source types

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue Jan 9 22:52:19 UTC 2018

W dniu 09.01.2018 o 23:28, Graeme Fitzpatrick pisze:

> Carrying on from that, it would actually be a vending machine=water as
> well, not a water_point, because it's selling water, not providing it
> for free?

It's a generic "key with multiple values" problem, which is as bad as
with any other multiple similar items.

You can simply use vending=ice_cubes;water , you may try something like:

vending:ice_cubes=yes
vending:water=yes

...or try to break technical barrier to store multiple same keys for the
single object:

vending=ice_cubes
vending=water

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]