[Tagging] Water source types

Cez jod czuyaa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:30:37 UTC 2018

Hy!

"On the hiking trails in my part of the world, the volunteers have
constructed a number of piped springs.  A typical one looks like
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ke9tv/6936811420 "

Such a place as in the picture can be tagged fast as natural=spring(if it
occurs alone). After deep reflection may also be a different version, if
the inhabitants(or someone) forwarding the water from the stream which then
flows out identically as in the picture then I think amenity =
drinking_water would be a better because such places along the stream can
be dozens.

Best Regards
Slavo