[Tagging] Water source types

Cez jod czuyaa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:55:58 UTC 2018

"Do you think I should explicitly mark as "drinking_water=no" the streams,

springs and pits known to be poisonous? They use to have a sign telling it."

We are talking here about official public water collection points.

In rivers and streams, the quality of water often changes a lot(from
hour to hour). Temporarily she can be unfit to drink for humans and
animals, so there is no point in giving such tags in such places, the
more so when someone takes water from the river, he risks taking
advantage of his experience. It will be another thing to drink clean,
unrecognized cold water flowing out of the glacier, and something else
to drink water from the river with a turbid water full of bacteria and
tem.20 degrees.

Often, if the town does not have access to clean water, or the quality
of water can change quickly, it has a water treatment station that
monitors the quality of drinking water used for drinking, washing,
watering the garden, machines, spiritual ceremonies, etc. every day.

Beyond civilized areas, we need to be more careful.

Regards
Slavo