[Tagging] Short-term parking zones

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Jan 16 17:43:37 UTC 2018

On Jan 16, 2018 05:36, "Stefan Nagy" <stefan.nagy at posteo.net> wrote:

Am 16.01.2018 12:10 schrieb marc marc:

> we probably need to work on "default values".
> but no one seems motivated to work on the proposal.

Is 'default values' a better word for what I called 'implicit values'
before or are you talking about something else?

That's how I read it.  Would be handy for situations that frequently come
up, like the speed limit of an area unless otherwise posted being a
specific value, or like U turns being blanket banned anywhere with a
traffic light in the City of Tulsa and State of Oregon.