[Tagging] Proposed features - Voting - Pressurized waterways

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 18:40:15 UTC 2018

Hi Volker,

waterway=pressurized is compatible with both standard and pumping
hydropower plants.
The doesn't cover power parts and hydraulic parts may be the same.

I've tested this tagging on a site with 2 different power plants, one is
pumping and the second is standard (last is used to power up the first to
start pumping)
Pumping : https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3113489
Standard : https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3113488

They use the same pipes, with waterway=pressurized on it.

Is this clear for you ?

François