[Tagging] Proposed features - Voting - Pressurized waterways

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:17:27 UTC 2018

Regarding power plants involving lakes upstream of tunnels or pipelines,
this won't affect the current proposal :
lakes are mapped as areas waterway=riverbanks or natural=water or whatever.

But tunnels / drains / pipelines connects to streams/river feeding the lake
(watershed) and not to riverbanks or water areas.

Then, lake or not, all is about linear topology and waterway=pressurised is
extending river, stream, canal...
See here : https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5355138006

François