[Tagging] nautical channels

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:56:54 UTC 2018

The lagoon "canals" are connected to both rivers and the city "canals" in
the sense that the lagoon "canals" are often the continuation of rivers or
city "canals".
Two Examples:

   - Fiume (River) Dese (https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/27658040) and
   Canale Dese (https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/398995928)
   - Rio dei Giardini (https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/171899879) is a
   single way that is part canal and part nautical channel.