[Tagging] Spanish "manors"

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Wed Jul 4 13:51:01 UTC 2018

On 7/4/2018 7:23 AM, marc marc wrote:

> Le 04. 07. 18 à 12:34, César Martínez Izquierdo a écrit :
>> I think that the best way is to tag their current use (e.g.
>> building=hotel
> the building tag is what the building look like
> so building=castel for exemple
>
> the current use of a bulding is building:use
> so for exemple building:use=residential

This is my understanding as well -- populate the building tag with
architectural style or original use. (So in this case, maybe
building=manor and building:use=hotel, though I suppose tourism=hotel
indicates the building's use pretty well.)

The exception that I've seen is building=public -- this seems most often
to indicate the current use rather than the style.