[Tagging] Spanish "manors"

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Wed Jul 4 19:13:47 UTC 2018

> it is not necessarily an outlier. You can interpret building=public as a building erected for the public administration, regardless of current use.
You can. But as building "typology" goes it's pretty vague; anything
from a Roman forum to a prefab tin shack driver license office might
qualify. By casual observation, it seems to be an outlier as far how
it's generally applied -- most instances seem to be describing the
buildings' current functions, not their design. Though obviously there's
a lot of overlap.

(I'm not advocating against its use, just remarking.)