[Tagging] waterway=fish_pass consistency

Yves yvecai at mailbox.org
Thu Jul 19 09:16:57 UTC 2018

You'd be *very* surprised what shapes fish passes can take.
I don't think it's a good idea to use the waterway key to tell that whatever feature is intended to be a fish pass.
This one, although man made is definitely a river, that was built as 1) a fish pass, 2} a whitewater course.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.84919/5.41420