[Tagging] building=clubhouse

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:14:21 UTC 2018

What is the difference between this leisure and the one I mentioned earlier
(via community_center)? Does this one only go on the building?

When is something a clubhouse? What if some functionality is in a separate
building,  e.g.  dressing room or showers? Is that separate building still
a clubhouse or even leisure clubhouse?

Op do 19 jul. 2018 10:52 schreef Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com