[Tagging] building=clubhouse

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:40:10 UTC 2018

Of course a club is free to declare any building as their "clubhome".
But (as I see it), it is that building where members meet and can
perhaps drink or eat something. In case there are multiple buildings,
it is not the one were they store material to maintain the grounds,
nor the one in which they have their activities (e.g. sports hall with
tennis courts only).
So regardless of what actual name the club gives to each of those
buildings, it is the one in which they meet, not ? Perhaps "meet" has
to be defined more precisely.

regards

m.