[Tagging] "sym" tag

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:56:51 UTC 2018

El mar., 24 jul. 2018 17:38, Andy Townsend <ajt1047 at gmail.com> escribió:

What you would need to do would be different for the next one though.  You
can't assume that (e.g. "sym=church" actually means a church on the
ground.  You'll have to do this on a case by case basis.

In fact, know it's not church but a hermit.

Regarding the rendering, I've discovered there was a
amenity=place_of_worship  node hidden under the marker of the node I was
talking about. That explains it being rendered.