[Tagging] Mirror setting marks

Thu Jul 26 20:04:56 UTC 2018

> I'm fine with your proposal, I just wondered if the name is appropriate.
> Is access to these sites regulated / opening hours, etc., is it just a
> kind of "parking space" (where you might not be allowed to park), etc.
> An alternative could be mirror_adjustment_site but maybe this sounds too
> big?
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

The sites all look the same.

Some of them are on the site of a trucking agency and thus private, some
are accessible at places where truckers come often, i.e. at the exits of
large distribution centres, at motorway truck stops etc.

It's a spot where one would pull up a truck (or bus/touring car), then
check whether the mirrors are right, and if not, adjust them. It would
be rude to really park there.

I wouldn't make more than a node out of it.

Tijmen