[Tagging] Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:45:42 UTC 2018

Le 29. 07. 18 à 22:35, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :

>> On 27. Jul 2018, at 17:53, marc marc wrote:
>> I didn't understand how getting a license in your example is different
>> from getting a license from a sports club.

> I would understand that the permit will be obtained by everybody following the application rules, while the sports club doesn’t give you a “license”, it requires you to be a member, where it is usually at the discretion of the other members if they take you or not.

maybe for a golf sport club.
but for all other sport club I have or I had be a member,
no other members have to (dis)agree or not.
I only need to fill a form, follow the rule and sometime pay a fee

So I now understand that what somebody call a permit is
a license for somebody else :)

 > I would certainly not call the visitors “customers of the castle”.
 > Similarly, the members of a sports club are not “customers”

so who are the customers of a POI ?
how to map a "for customers only" ?
I often see this tagged as "access=customers"