[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - scenic

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jun 1 08:08:18 UTC 2018

31. May 2018 23:50 by pameier at web.de <mailto:pameier at web.de>:

> Hi there,
>

> I would like to propose an new map feature and would like some comments. The page can be found here:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/scenic <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/scenic>

Seems to be deeply subjective. Very, very subjective. Probably so subjective that untaggable -

I expect that different people would have wildly different opinions here and in cases

that are indisputable it may be possible to generate such classification from existing data.

BTW,"grade<number>" tags were horrible mistake for tracktype, it is horrible to

remember difference or even whatever grade1 is worst or best.

"(Will integrate pictures if somebody tells me how and where to upload, because I get apierrors or missing rights)"

Are you the author and willing publish them under an open license?

Use https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page>