[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Yves yvecai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:03:41 UTC 2018

I would expect a 'lounge' in an hotel as a cosy bar.
I don't think the term 'lounge' is sufficient for airports / station / hotel lounges nor that it's a good idea to have a same general tag for them.
See also the term 'lounger' discussed recently here.
For me, what all lounges have in common is sorts of armchairs as furnitures.
Yves