[Tagging] Fwd: Feature Proposal - Voting - Dog poop area (dog_toilet)

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 12:50:33 UTC 2018

I've removed the reference to "pets", however in the real world dog toilets
are the actual thing and any pet willing to use it is allowed. So I' don't
really see the problem.

The four options could be moved somewhere else; I just left them for
reference. What should I do with them? I'd hate to just delete it.

I could not find a decent open licensed picture, but here's a not-so-good
Mapillary shot:
https://www.mapillary.com/app/?lat=50.851731&lng=4.343399&z=17&focus=photo&pKey=QXnwWxC2cNEp2fGim9PEvQ&x=0.4984805493143327&y=0.6635432755750141&zoom=0

And here's a decent random picture I found:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2420/844/320/Hondentoilet.jpg

If anyone finds something better, let me know or add it yourself.