[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - pruning (tree management styel)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:33:34 UTC 2018

Photos are available for OSM use  .. look on the branches (pun) of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruning  for photos.

Comments;

This would also apply to an area, landcover=trees/tree/tree_row and shrubs.
Oh and orchards and vineyards - they are all regularly pruned .. might
be a default value on these of yes.

Another value for pruning is topiary.

Another sub tag could be pruning:cycle=* for the expected cycle of
pruning .. usually a year?