[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Sauna

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jun 11 07:29:50 UTC 2018

I suggest adding `sauna=gay`, for a gay bathhouse. "gay" is a
simplification since many men who have sex with men visit them (not just
gay men). `sauna=msm` sounds clinical and might be not obvious to data
users.

In some countries (like Germany) saunas are always naked, in others
(e.g. Ireland) that is definitely not the case, you're expected to wear
your swimsuit). I don't know if that's worth tagging or if data users
should just deduce it from the country.