[Tagging] I can't support transit:lanes

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:47:01 UTC 2018

Name should indeed be changed, but I'd go for lanes:transition...., so it
groups with the other lanes related tags. Not sure if that is a good type
for the relation though.

There is no need to bother the user, in case there is an adjacent way with
this tag. Then it's obvious which part of the split off way should either
remain in the relation or keep the tag.

In case there is no adjacent way with that tag, or the relation contains 2
ways which don't connect, a validation error should be shown.

Polyglot