[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:10:02 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:17 PM, Stephen Doerr <doerr.stephen at gmail.com>
wrote:

My experience may be different from yours, but no one I know talks about a
> 'waiting room' in an airport. The general waiting area is quite often
> referred to as the 'departure lounge', in fact

Yeah, you're right.  However, for general travellers that "departure
lounge" is a waiting room.  Not even a glorified
waiting room.  But marketers had to abuse language (as always) to make it
sound better than it actually is.

Interestingly, a "departure lounge" (for the common herd) doesn't appear to
meet the definition of the proposal for
calling it a lounge.

Yet another problem.

--