[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:32:03 UTC 2018

 Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions.

I realised I might have bitten a bit too much with this tag, trying to
cover bare-bones waiting area and lounges under one key,
At this stage I am not expanding the tag to waiting rooms at
offices/institutions, rather focusing on the airport/hotel concept.
In light of this, I've also amended the proposed tagging to be more
specific, changing it to *airport_lounge *for the key.
I still feel like amenity is a good fit since it's a place people visit.

Andrew, many thanks for the reminder we have some tags for facilities such
as showers already. How would we go about covering things which are not
already in the scheme, e.g. whether food/drink is offered and of what type?
I don't think cuisine quite covers it.

Anton