[Tagging] emergency=lifeguard

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:43:16 UTC 2018

On 11 June 2018 at 17:25, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/06/18 15:39, osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au wrote:

Agree with you that "Coast Guard" is not a one-size-fits-all term.

There is amenity=rescue_station
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Drescue_station, which, to
my mind should actually also be an emergency= listing?

Looking at that, it appears that the whole emergency= area has been going
to be cleaned up
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Emergency_Cleanup - for the
last 4 years!

Thanks