[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Telecom local netwoks

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:57:13 UTC 2018

On 12 June 2018 at 00:21, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

> On 11 June 2018 14:58:59 BST, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> For example my town has a largeish building,
> >
> >They're not necessarily 'small' buildings, the way the Wiki suggests:
>
> I agree they are not small, the one in my small town is the same size as
> the swimming pool building.
>
> Phil (trigpoint)

Getting away from mapping for a moment :-), but talking "telephone
exchanges" internationally.

Are all of your's the same as most (definitely the bigger ones) in
Australia, & built on absolute prime real estate? :-)

Exchanges near here are almost always in the centre of town, usually on a
main road & frequently the busiest intersection - one even has ocean views!

Thanks

Graeme